In a recent survey by the Sleeter Group, 72% of small business owners have changed their CPA because they only gave them “reactive services” instead of “proactive advice.
|Where is the Industry Heading?|
|Accounting & Auditing||6% Growth|
|Tax Services||17% Growth|
|Advisory Services||91% Growth|
Wealth Protection Advisory was founded to address that very problem.
In the last five to ten years there’s been a dramatic shift in what people want and need from their CPAs. As the AICPA put it, CPAs are now expected to be their clients’ “most trusted business advisors,” and as CPA Horizons 2025 pointed out, a CPA is no longer defined by “traditional services such as tax preparation, audits, and financial statements.”
In this shifting landscape, firms that will thrive in the future will learn how to use this trend to their advantage, rather than struggle against it.
Wealth Protection Advisory Team is designed to help CPAs:
- Provide ongoing education on topics that impact your clients well-being
- Reduce the risks that come from referring clients to third parties
- Expand the “brain-trust” by working with some of the country’s best specialists
- Increase organic growth by giving clients an experience worth telling their friends about
- Reduce the risk of losing clients by becoming more proactive
- Provide more value and increase client satisfaction
We are here to help CPAs Maximize Business Potential and reposition themselves as a 21st Century Advisor
19th Century Accountant
- Number cruncher
- Lone wolf
- Past focused
- Commodity services
- Get paid by the hour
- Boring, repetitive tasks
- Work more, make less
21st Century Advisor
- Profit Enhancer
- Future Focused
- High value advisory services
- Get paid what your worth/ Value delivered
- Stimulating, Highly profitable work
- Work Less, make more
Our CPA Team-Based Model alliance brings you planning specialists in the following areas and much more to provide expert opinions and solutions for your clients' needs.